Swing Speed Radar ®
You can gain great speed with or without a Swing Speed Radar®, but generally speaking, we do find that those that incorporate a swing speed radar in to their training get higher and faster swing speed gains.
Here are some reasons why:
- You get immediate feedback to ensure you are pushing yourself on each and every training swing
- You gain confidence and motivation to keep going when you see objective gains
- You can more quickly identify holes in your training if you aren’t getting the gains you expect
- You can isolate which technical swing thoughts and moves produce the best results
Launch monitors from Trackman, Flightscope, or Foresight Sports are the ones most commonly seen on the PGA TOUR and at the World Long Drive Championships. However, those can cost over $25,000 depending on the package you buy.
If you are looking for a lower cost alternative, the Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar® has been our favorite brand choice for years because:
- It’s much more affordable at $119.95
- It is smaller and packs up nicely in your golf/training/travel bag
- It’s accurate enough that you can gauge gains
- It’s easy to operate using only a single button
- Many professional long drivers use one as part of their training