SWING MAN GOLF ALL-ACCESS
If you are looking to lower your handicap potential with more distance and drives that are crushed, you’ve come to the right place. With a little bit of effort on your part it’s quite easy to pick up 12-16 mph (about 30-40 yards) of driver swing speed in a month.
For those more dedicated, we’ve had numerous golfers pack on over 30 mph (that’s not a typo!) over 3-4 months. We’re talking +75-yard driving distance gains! Wow!
But not only do you learn about swing speed training, your monthly subscription (which you can cancel at any time) unlocks the vaults for you and provides bonus access to ALL the content we’ve produced since our 2007 launch!
That includes digital access to:
- Hit it Longer – Swing Speed Training for Longer Drives
- How to Shoot Lower Golf Scores
- The Mike Austin Video Library
- The Mike Austin Swing with Jaacob Bowden (1 hour 38 minutes)
- Mike Austin at Studio City (35 minutes)
- Mike Austin Teaching the Teachers (2 hours 47 minutes)
- Mike Austin’s Austinology – Parts 1 to 4 (7 hours)
- Mike Austin’s Golf is Mental Imagery – Vol 1 & 2 (1 hour 53 minutes)
- Anatomy of the Golf Swing with Mike Dunaway & Mike Austin (1 hour 49 minutes)
- 5 Years of the Monthly Handicap Improver from our Experts
- Zero Point Golf Mental Game Training Audio Program
SWING MAN GOLF ALL-ACCESS REGISTRATION DETAILS
“YES, I WANT TO RAPIDLY AND DRASTICALLY UNLEASH MY
POWER AND HIT LONGER DRIVES!!!”
- You will instantly be able to access our golf fitness industry pioneering Swing Speed Training content!
- Moments after registration you will get your all-access login for unlimited 24/7 access to Swing Man Golf and its unparalleled Swing Speed Training. You’ll have global access so no matter where you travel around the world…it will be there when you need it.
- You will get over 20 pages of super simple well laid out instructions, beautiful graphical guides and short and easy to understand video content.
- More than 25 minutes of simple and clear, easy to follow audio-visual Instructions.
- Over 115 pictures showing you all various positions, techniques, and more involved with Swing Speed Training.
- Unlimited all-access to the content updates.
- And MUCH MORE!
And, When You Get Access By Wednesday, March 22 2023 You’ll Also
Receive: 5 Special All-Access Bonuses!
Swing Speed Training for
(61-minute video – $50 value)
Take 14 Shots Off Your Handicap
(2-part video – $50 value)
The ENTIRE Mike Austin Video Library – $471 value
In 1974 at 64 years old, Mike hit a Guinness World
Record 515-yard drive during the US National Senior
Open in Las Vegas using a steel-shafted persimmon
driver with balata ball.
The Mike Austin online library includes:
Monthly Handicap Improver
60 online publicatons, each typically 16 pages, featuring photo and text
handicap improvement content from these experts:
Golf club design icon
Golf coach, best-selling author and practice expert
Putting coach and expert
Long Drive Q&As with these World Long Drive Champions:
5 – Time World Long Drive Champion (1996-1999, 2006 Masters)
4 – Time World Long Drive Champion (2005-2006 Junior, 2008- 2009)
2 – Time World Long Drive Champion (2010, 2016)
2018 World Long Drive Champion
2014 World Long Drive Champion
2007 World Long Drive Champion
2017 Masters World Long Drive Champion
2018 Masters World Long Drive Champion
4 – Time Women’s World Long Drive Champion (2011-2012, 2014-2015)
2014 Masters Long Drive World Champion
2 – Time Women’s World Long Drive Champion (2006, 2016)
2013 Women’s World Long Drive Champion
Audio instruction and interviews, typically 45 minutes in
length, from various well-known experts, CEOs, long drivers, and more, for example:
Jaacob Bowden, PGA
Andrew Rice Golf Coach
CEO of Trackman
CEO of Edel Golf
Mark Broadie Inventor of Strokes Gained metric
Dean Snell CEO of Snell Golf
Lance Reader CEO of Krank Golf
Martin Chuck Golf Coach
Eri Crum & Rob Hogan Speedgolf World Champions
Mental Game Training Audio Program ($49 value)
If you’ve been around sports and golf for any length of time, you probably understand the importance of the mental game. Zero Point Golf is a 3-track subliminal audio program created by Brainspeak and his Whole Brain Learning Institute (WBLI) used by numerous players on the PGA TOUR to help them double their earnings on the money list from one year to the next. All you do is listen, it’s pretty easy!
Jaacob’s work is great. It’s pretty straight forward. There are no magical tricks and it doesn’t mess with your golf swing. If you follow his advices, you will drive it further.
3-Time European Tour Winner, Increased
Max Swing Speed from 119 mph to 128 mph
“I’ve already added 6 mph to my driver and I’m itching to keep going and get more!”
-Grant Jackson, Asian Tour, Winner of the PGM Maybank
My swing speed was around 105 mph, occasionally with a lot of uncontrolled effort I’d get it faster. The speed seems to still be increasing, I was up to a 121.40 mph average yesterday with no effort. On the golf course as of two months ago I’ve exceed all my longest drives and on one hole I beat my previous longest by 70 yards.
– Pete D
When I first started the swing speed training I was very skeptical it would do anything for me because I was already swinging at speeds close to 130 mph. But I wanted to get to the next level and be able to compete in the World Long Drive Championships. So I gave it a try. I gained 13 mph in just one month of the basic swing speed training.
Working with Jaacob’s speed training programs I increased my speed by 12 miles per hour in one month. The game is a lot more fun with the distances I’m hitting them. Now I’m reaching par-5’s in two more often. Speed training really works.
— Gary S, 38 years old
When I began losing distance, I figured it was a matter of advancing age and didn’t think there was much I could do about it. My drives were down from 240-260 yards to the 200-220 range, and I had to hit one or two clubs more on my other shots. But after using your training methods, my distance is nearly back. My drives are going 240 consistently, and I haven’t sacrificed accuracy to get that extra length.
— Joe B, 70 years old, 12 handicap