Q&A with Jaacob Bowden


How do I find out what degree I need on a driver ( I hit the ball high)?

Jaacob’s Answer:

I would recommend visiting a club fitter that is PCS (Professional Clubmakers Society) certified.  They’re fitting skills are proven and tested.  They will likely have you swing your driver on a launch monitor and help you select a driver loft that will help you maximize your distance based on things like your spin rate, swing speed, launch angle, etc.


If you liked the article about the driver loft and you think it would help another golfer, please


To learn more about Swing Man Golf products, click here.